Product Code: IQPSUUT
Availability: In Stock
- Whether you're training for your first race or are just getting back into a gym routine, the Nike® Flex 2016 RN will help keep you on stride.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Predecessor: Flex 2015 RN.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Breathable, flexible engineered mesh upper with thin, lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Fylwire integrated into the mid-foot and lacing system promotes adjustable lockdown.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Thin, removable foam insole.
- Phylon midsole features two levels of cushioning to promote a smoother ride.
- Tri-star outsole pattern boosts flexibility.
- Rubber pods a the toe and heel deliver lasting traction and wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Nike Flex 2016 RN Gamma Blue/Concord/Hyper Violet/Metallic Silver IQPSUUT